Trade-in your bike for an in-store credit now!
Call our store with your bike info to find out your credit value.
- Trade-in values are subject to modification after one month.
- We accept primarily road bikes, mountain bikes, gravel/cx bikes, triathlon/tt bikes and hybrid bikes.
- We mainly take electric bikes equipped with Shimano and Bosch (Gen 3 and over) motor and battery.
- Junior and kids bikes (wheels under 24”) will be taken into account on a case by case basis.
- Department store bikes, tandem bikes, tricycles and recumbents are not accepted for trade-in.
- Evaluations are based on original specifications for models of the past 10 years.
- Upgrades to the wheels, forks, power meters and the groupsets will be taken into account on a case by case basis.
- The bike must be in good condition and functional. If the bike requires maintenance or repair, you will need to deduct the cost from the value of the trade-in.
- Have all the accessories necessary for the proper functioning of the bicycle (chargers for example).
- Suspension mountain bikes must be accompanied with a proof of a recent maintenance for the fork and for the rear suspension.
- Ebikes must be accompanied by a battery and motor diagnosis.