There's a lot going on in a transition station, and these lightweight shoes can help. Mavic's cleverly designed strap system stays open when not in use so you can leave the shoes clipped-in and ready to go – all you need to do is slide your feet in (no ratcheting and buckling for you). Once you’re on the bike, a large Velcro® strap secures you in with a near-perfect fit and minimizes the amount of moving around your foot does in the shoe, which means more power gets transferred to the pedals.
- Uppers are made of quick-drying synthetic materials.
- Highly breathable mesh uppers and inserts means that moisture from T1 and sweat from the ride will evaporate quickly, whether you’re wearing socks or going barefoot.
- Easy On Straps allows for easy and rapid transitions – it stays open so you can jump right in after your swim.
- Velcro® closures gives you a precise, secure fit and lets you make quick adjustments when you’re on the fly.
- Triathlon-specific heel loops minimizes slippage.
- Dual-density sock liners with composite insoles dampen road vibrations. The high-density rear cradles your heels for comfort.
- Antimicrobial protected insoles.
- Low stack height of 7.5mm keeps you close to the pedals for more efficient pedalling.
- Outsoles are lightweight, stiff and thin for exceptional power transfer (and a super-efficient pedal stroke means you save energy for your run without sacrificing any speed).
- Outsoles are made from composite glass fibres and a nylon insert that's been reinforced with carbon.
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register